So you’ve bought your lab created diamonds, you know what day you want to propose but you want to include your shared love. Your pet.
Here are some ways to propose involving your pet:
- Have your pet wear a sign that says “Will you marry my human?” This is a cute and playful way to propose, and it’s sure to get a laugh out of your partner. You can either make the sign yourself or buy one online. Make sure the sign is big enough for your pet to wear comfortably, and that it’s made of a durable material that will last.
- Put the ring on your pet’s collar or tag. This is a subtle way to propose, and it’s perfect if you want to surprise your partner. You can either tie the ribbon around your pet’s neck yourself or buy a pre-made ribbon collar. Make sure the ribbon is long enough for your pet to carry the ring box comfortably, and that it’s made of a durable material that will last.
- Have your pet bring you the ring. This is a fun and interactive way to propose, and it’s sure to be a memorable moment for both of you. You can either train your pet to bring you the ring on command or you can surprise them with this proposal idea. If you’re training your pet, start by teaching them to bring you a small object, like a ball or a toy. Once they’ve mastered that, you can start teaching them to bring you the ring. Be patient and positive, and your pet will eventually learn what you’re asking of them.
- Have your pet lead you to the spot where you’re going to propose. This is a sweet and personal way to propose, and it’s sure to make your partner feel special.
- Have your pet wear a shirt or bandana with the words “Will you marry me?” written on it. This is a more subtle way to propose, but it’s still a thoughtful and personal gesture.
- Take a picture of your pet with the ring, and then frame it and give it to your partner as a proposal gift. This is a unique and creative way to propose, and it’s sure to be a cherished keepsake.
- Write a proposal letter or poem, and then have your pet deliver it to your partner. This is a personal and heartfelt way to propose, and it’s sure to touch your partner’s heart.
- Incorporate your pet into your proposal speech. This is a great way to show your partner how much your pet means to you, and it’s sure to touch their heart.
No matter how you choose to propose, make sure it’s something that your partner will love and appreciate. And, most importantly, have fun with it!
Here are some additional tips for proposing with your pet:
- Make sure your pet is comfortable with the idea of being involved in the proposal. Not all pets are social butterflies, so it’s important to make sure your pet is okay with being the centre of attention.
- Practice with your pet ahead of time. You don’t want your pet to steal the show by running off with the ring or barking at the wrong time.
- Be prepared for anything. Things don’t always go according to plan, so be prepared for your pet to do something unexpected.
- Most importantly, have fun! Proposing with your pet is a special and unique experience, so enjoy every moment of it.